EFFECTIVE DATE: July 2, 2020
LAST UPDATED DATE: May 3, 2022
At Saint Luca we stand behind our products for unparalleled quality and dedication to provide an enjoyable product experience. Our lifetime warranty is our commitment to helping customers feel confident in their purchases.
If you receive a faulty product, first—so sorry you went through this experience. Here is good news: you have SAINT LUCA LIFETIME WARRANTY!
We're proud to offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all our products (bought from May 3rd, 2022) so that you can treasure your jewels from era to era.
- SAINT LUCA LIFETIME GUARANTEE POLICY
1.1. Lifetime warranty are applied to all jewelry products, that are bought from the 3rd May, 2022
All products that were bought before the 3rd of May, 2022 are covered with our warranty policy:
2 years warranty
Gold vermeil jewelry products
1 year warranty
Stainless steel jewelry
Standard 14 days warranty
All jewelry and accessories
1.2. The warranty is available just for purchases from Saint Luca jewelry official website or our official Etsy store from the date of purchase. Products purchased through a third party vendor or altered by a third party will void the warranty.
1.3. The product for the refund and returned product cost coverage must have been shipped within 14 calendar days of receipt of the order, it must not have been used and must be in its original packaging.
1.4. By purchasing the jewelry from Saint Luca the customer has agreed to the terms of this Saint Luca warranty, without the need to sign an agreement to the warranty.
1.5. Gifted products that had been sent to you free of charge, it’s not covered by any warranty
- SAINT LUCA WARRANTY COVERAGE
- Repair or replace manufacturing faults
- Tightening clasp or jump ring repair/replacements
- Manufacturing defects refer to the structure of the jewelry item, like a band separating from the ring head
- Broken clasps replacements
- Crystal breaks
2.1. Services are not covered under lifetime or 12-month, or 24-month warranty:
- Products made with natural materials may present inconsistencies due to their natural origin and they cannot be considered as defects.
- Defects caused by misuse carried on by the customer are not covered within the warranty framework.
Some examples of manufacturing defect which are covered under this warranty include:
- Porosity, surface pores, blemishes in the metal
- Uneven settings
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage
Some examples of common jewelry wear and tear that are not covered by our warranty:
- Dents, nicks and scratches are inevitable and are not considered a defect
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing
- Rings that have been damaged or misshapen as a result of “hands-on” activities
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage
- Broken earring posts
- Dirt on the piece of jewelry
- WARRANTY REQUIREMENTS
Standard 14 days warranty policy: in the case that you receive your product with a manufacturing defect, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from receipt.
3.1. FOLLOW 3 STEPS TO SUBMIT WARRANTY CASE
To submit warranty case, follow these steps:
1 STEP: Contact email@example.com
2 STEP: Provide your details:
- Your name
- Order number
- Product name / code
- Picture of the fault
- Description of the fault
3 STEP: Get confirmation from our support team within 48 hours with the resolution if we can confirm the warranty case or you need to send the product to our office for the inspection.
- RESHIPPING & EXCHANGE SHIPPING COST
4.1. In the case that you are permitted to send the product to our offices within 14 days from receiving the products, SAINT LUCA will bear the shipping costs and replacement costs.
The product must have been shipped within 14 calendar days of receipt of the order, it must not have been used and must be in its original packaging.
4.2. All warranty & product exchange cases that are submitted after 14 days of period, returning product and shipping cost must be covered by the customer.
4.3. Shipping cost for the replacement of jewelry is 5$ USD. We will send you the link to pay for the shipping, to pay within 3 days. The payment MUST be made to initiate reshipment of your jewelry replacement or repaired product.
5.1. Refund is available ONLY for the cases submitted within 14 DAYS period after receiving product. For all lifetime warranty cases, that are submitted after 14 DAYS period from receiving the product, we will provide options:
- Product repair
- Product replacement (if we have in stock). If the item is no longer available, Saint Luca Jewelers will offer the replacement with a similar item.
- Store credits (the exact price you have paid for the product, excluding shipping cost)
5.2. If the warranty case is submitted within 14 days from the receiving the product, it can be eligible for the refund. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. In case of rejection, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
5.3. A refund or exchange will be made effective to the purchaser shortly after SAINT LUCA has verified the said product is defective.
5.4. In case the product is not faulty, original shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
5.5. If your return is approved, a full refund will be issued to your bank account associated with the order within a period of 14 calendar days. You will be notified by email of the transaction. Once the refund has been issued it may take up to 2-3 business days to be effective. If you received the email notification from us that the refund had been sent to you, but after 2-3 days you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Please don’t use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund. Read more at our terms & conditions.
- THE PRODUCT HAD BEEN BROKEN DURING TRY-ON OR WEARING IT
6.1. If the product had been broken or damaged on trying or wearing within 14 calendar days from receiving the product, it might be replaced or refunded. Please contact our customer support and send broken product images. Once we will examine the item, we will contact you if we can refund or replace the product for you.
Saint Luca pieces are hand finished and may include slight unique variations for our natural stones and pearls.
Scratches through daily wear are expected as gold is a soft metal.
Our 14k and 18k gold plated jewelry warranty does not cover any pieces lost or discarded, improperly used, or damaged resulting from everyday wear and tear.